Imagination


It is so weird that
a song can make you
sad, happy depressed or exhausted.

Her Morning Elegance(Oren Lavie):
makes me tired and sleepy.

Gnarls Barkley- Crazy
makes me want to dance in the rain
with bare feet,
raindrops falling all over me

A Hard Day's Night by Beatles
is one of the most energic song
that I ever listened
you can't stay still
you have do something.
Tap your feet
clap your hands
Snap your fingers
dance...

When I listen Spotlight
I feel as if i'm in an action film
Being chased by the bad guys
escaping from all of them.

These are the songs I just listened =)
I 'm not a person that loves music
but two of my best friends are
therefore I know some good songs =)
they are good for me at least...

"But maybe I'm crazy
Maybe you're crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably"

No comments:

Post a Comment