Crazy Like A Racoon



I am laughing real hard right now,
I am having hard time to write.
with my two best friends
we are dancing like crazy
with chatroulette open.

we are from everywhere
all around the world
france, german, england, america even russia
that's the good thing about chatroulette
you can be under cover=)

it is a typical saturday night, its our tradition, every saturday night we do things that are very very ridiculous.However it is he best time of the day.

Who wouldn't want to be undercover and dance like crazy?

okay my friends officially gone crazy like a racoon now
they are jumping up and down
screaming
trying to speak german even though they don't know any =)
ohmygod
the boy is sooooooo handsome

dance my friends dance
and let your body to take the control...
bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment